Who is eligible to nominate a woman for the role of Co-Laborer?
All communing members of Christ Presbyterian Church.
What women are eligible to be nominated for the role of Co-Laborer?
Candidates for the role must meet the following qualifications:
- be communing members in good standing of Christ Presbyterian Church for at least one year;
- willing to spend any necessary time in training for and performing the duties of the role;
- have tangibly demonstrated the character, knowledge, and gifts that are outlined in the document as necessary for the role.
How Do I Nominate Someone for the role of Co-Laborer?
- Prayerfully review the document.
- Prayerfully consider which women have continually and tangibly demonstrated these characteristics at CPC.
- Request permission from anyone you are considering nominating.
- Complete the form below.